Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bo Bunny LOVE SHACK

Close up of the fairy I have painted it in Making Memories paint added dimensional magic and then added the two different color glitters while still wet

Layout by Cindy Couacaud

When I first saw the Bo Bunny Love Shack papers I knew they would be perfect for my daughters fairy photos. These beautiful papers have a distress self pattern look to them but in bright cheery colors. By layering these papers and adding some glitter and a SBLC chipboard fairy I had a completed fairy page of my daughter and her friends.



The added bonus of these papers is they are double sided put them together with the epoxy brads, buttons, flowers, rub-ons, chipboard and stickers and you will create those jaw dropping layouts, cards and off the page projects





Want your layouts featured on the Bumble Bee Blog then send them to bumblebee.crafts@live.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment