Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Little Shoe Box

I just love the bright fun cheerful papers that My Little Shoebox has brought out...

I have had the pleasure of work with the SIMPLE LIFE COLLECTION...great for farm or animal photo's

The above is a double Layout I had too many photos to do a single layout once again I have 3D some of the shapes to make them look as if the are popping out of the page.




A Close up of some of the 3D shapes...along with the banners...The Stickers are from the Bella Bvld Hello Beautiful Collection


These papers are fun to work with it's amazing what you can do cutting out the shapes and just adding something as simple as 3D foam...

There are lots of different products to this collection which can be viewed here
http://www.bumblebeecrafts.com.au/xcart/home.php?cat=1735

Stay tuned for some Bella Blvd here is a sneak peak of a double layout I did of my daughters 10th Birthday using the Hello Beautiful Collection












The above layout is using the Hello Beautiful Collection along with some left overs from My Little Shoebox (banners) once again I have 3D lots of the shapes to give added dimension


Until next time Happy Scrappin
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment