Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Little Shoebox

Are you after COLOURFUL and FUN papers than My little Shoebox is for you..

There collections always have co-ordinating papers, stamps, chipboard alphas, cardstock stickers and not to mention there Sparkle Glaze Alphabets and mini alphabets..

Here is some My Little Shoebox Inspiration using the Summer Breeze Collection





Above is a simple easel card I have cut the banners out of the Summer Breeze Sun Kissed paper added some flowers, buttons and a word from the mini-alphas pack and you have yourselves a card

Another card with some pattern papers from the Summer Breeze Collection and Journalling box from the Cotton Fields Pattern paper and left of banners from the Sun Kissed pattern Paper


 Above is an Off The Page Project...I brought these embroidery hoops a few weeks back wanting to do a Christmas Decoration with them but when I saw this collection I like the bright cheery colours rather than Christmas..
I have built up all of the papers and embellishments on Calico...this make for a fun wall hanging




It's been along time since I have done a layout on a pattern piece of paper I generally stick to white and Kraft cardstock...These papers went well with my family photo's due to the variety of colours...

We would love to see some of your creations using My Little Shoebox if you would like to be featured on our blog then send pics of your creations to bumblebee.crafts@live.com.au

CHA is just around the corner and I am very envious of Trish and Trevor they are heading over to America to view all of the latest and greatest Scrapbooking/Cardmaking products... I can't wait to hear all about the new goodies that Bumble Bee will be stocking..

Check Out the Pre-Orders Section with the way the American Dollar is it's the perfect time to buy your Scrapbooking Products


There are NEW 3 Bugs, Karen Foster and Bella Blvd

Will be back with some MORE My little Shoe Box Simple Life and Cute as a Button....
Also some Bella Blvd

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects and family Cindy. I adore that you gave a PP background a go, looks really cool and love the embroidery hoop OTP, you are so clever :):):)

    ReplyDelete